Tick Tock Tick Tock

Tuesday, August 3, 2010


3rd of August 
Tick Tock Tick Tock. While i was staring at the clock. Time seems to fly. Time is not waiting for us and i know that we are running out of time. Akiss.. i guess i should start studying ae? I know I
shouldn't been playing for the computers for hours . So i guess i just have to cut off the time playing with my compute. Bye Bye for a few months.

First , I would manage my TIME well starting from today onwards, I would substitute my time playing computer with study . I really wish I could sit down and study like NERDS to get a good result. But i know i wouldn't do it so because i don't have the determination like some of my friends.

Today I have a Good Time in school. We are playing with the CAMERAS. We kept on taking picture of our EYES. But the photos was not with me. Visit this blog for the photos  from FeatherNight.


After schooling , I went eating with some of my friends. Then we went to Perfection for my ADD MATH tuition. oh ! Speaking about add maths i think i need to pay more attention to it, it was like a murderer which did silent killing to my results.Aikss..i love tuition at perfection before, but now there was a CLEVER DICK in my class.

He is very annoying, when teacher ask whether we understand , he kept on saying YAYAYA ! plus his sound is not "SWEET" enough to make me hear it ! It is IRRITATING ! He is also very gayish. He always hugging with the boys, making me think that he is kinda homosexual. Thinking about him make me feel Disgusting.( Homosexual ppl dnt misunderstand, i hate him because of his stupid attitude)

Finally, i wanna wish my friends happy birthday !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUN KIAT !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONG ZHAI !

4 comments:

Lin Wan said...

Haha, nice post ;) !
I don't like that Bangla homo too !
He's very annoying D: !
And he sat just behind my seat in JB class !
Godamnit ! D:

Feather Fansey said...

hehe!
that's my blog leh :p
thanks ben ~~
blek :P

wooahh~
i am wasting time but not studying T^T
so sad ==

Benson said...

Reira : yeah ! we all hate him too..is he a bangla ? but he looks like 1 of them huh ? haha~ thank you yoo~~

Benson said...

Feather : hehe ! coz i dnt have the picture ma~ sure i will post yours coz ur blog is always full of picture~start studying now lurr~ enough time if we didnt do our homework..haha!~