Sweating Day

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hmm..i think its been a long time i didnt updated my post~ quite lazy recently..Today is quite boring in the school. My friends and I watched Final Destination 3 in the school. Quite amusing, I love it although the movie is quite horror to some of of friends.

After school,We went to WTC to take some food for lunch. After that, we go to play badminton.I think this is the first time I played badminton with soo many people. Very fun, I sweat a lot today. It's been a long time since i sweat like this. I love sweating although it is very uncomfortable XD. Sweating is good.Since i stopped from taekwondo, I think this is the good way to do some excersice to make me healthier.

After playing badminton, I walked to Perfection to tuition with Pek Yan & Lin Wan. We are so energetic after playing badminton, not even yawning in the class like we always did.

HAPPY DAY today. Last But Not the Least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BIN~

6 comments:

Nicole Kymin Fansey said...

oh fianlly!!!!
i can leave comment liao!
avtime cant leave duno y...><
hahah XD
yaya really hav a lot of fun...
next time i wanna play wif u oso~ =P

XoXo sarah fansey said...

nicole i can chuan u liao ,today i same group wit ben and played together ! haha =P

Benson said...

Nicole : haha ! i didnt play with u that day ! next time let us played together~! IT IS FUN !

Sarah : lol ~ =P..u guys leave comment so quickly~yeah ! at there day dreaming ~XD~

Benson said...

Nicole : oh ! about the comment thing..i oso dunno..i changed to pop out like this n it can leave comment edy~

Nicole Kymin Fansey said...

hahaha good...must play wiv u next time!! hahah XD

oi sarah dun cuan me a..next time i play wiv ben..=P

Benson said...

XD ~ nicole ..actually i played with u b4 de a ~ haha ! with haw yee last time~