Clouds

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today , when I came back home from tuition, the sunset was so beautiful. 
Light spurt out from the Sun and the clouds covering it. Just like the picture below.


A cloud is a visible mass of droplets of water or frozen crystals suspended in the atmosphere above the Earth.
Personally , I love clouds. As a very imaginative person like me, clouds is very attractive to me. Clouds always change it shape due to the blowing of the wind. I love to see it change its shape slowly. From human to dragon, from dragon to another creatures.
Love shaped cloud
Fluffy clouds

cirrus cloud
 
When i look upon the dreamy sky , I always love to see the clouds. No raining these few days around here. So, every morning until afternoon the sky is sky blue colour . I love the sky but not the weather because it is freaking hot these few days ! But,when the sky is clear there a huge load of clouds in the air. I love to see how fluffy they are, the clouds are so dreamy to me.I would love to ride on the cloud, lying lazily as it seem to be so comfortable and cosy lying inside it. 

When i was a kid, i always imagine that there will be a kingdom on the top of the clouds. I love Laputa,  It is the first film created and released by Studio Ghibli. You can google it if u want to, but i am sure many of you know the story of it. I sorta dream about going to Laputa sometimes, although it is impossible.

Laputa
While, Guess I will stop here.

2 comments:

Lin Wan said...

I love looking at the sky too :) !
I even took a photo of it in my tumblr account :)
http://reira-love.tumblr.com

Benson said...

Reira : hehe.. same as me..aikss..if we have a small mountain here..i did like to climb up till the top to have a look at it ~