Friendship

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Friendship is like a wall. Wall is built by bricks, firmly hold together to form a rigid structure.But when there's a crack between the wall and it is not repaired as soon as possible the crack will become larger and larger.And the wall is hard to repair in the end.

Friendship is the same too. Friendship is formed by a special bond between two humans. Friendship seems to be rigid but it is fragile actually. When there is a " crack " between the friendship, it is harder to repair then the wall.
Can we survive without friends ?

The answer is No. Friends have become part of us. Friends have become our life, in memories, in our everyday lifestyle. Friends is precious to me, i would like to maintain all the friendship evenly. FRIENDS i love you all.

I get the inspiration to write this when i saw some of my friendship is tearing apart , quite a sad scene. I really hope that you guys can be friends forever.You guys have precious memories. Do you?

Thats all. GOOD NIGHT

2 comments:

GuanSze said...

err ur friendship tearing apart?
mind I ask who? Not me ho? I am a good person lai de, wont forget u forever~

Benson said...

Nono~ not me~ haha~ nono ~ surely not you ! XD ! yeah good person ! haha ! i wont forget u also la~