Lovely S.A.T.U.R.D.A.Y

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Phew,finally Saturday came. I love Saturday. I can SLEEP a lot at Saturday. Today I skip a tuition class at the morning, I sleep until 9am this morning ..such a lovely Saturday.I haven't sleep until this time since i joined Taekwondo. After I woke up, I went out to feed my 3 babe, my dogs. Aww..They are so cute. Yikes, my 2 babe has their menstrual now, making all the male dogs so damn crazy. HELLO, I know my girls is preety but u guys don't stand a chance.

After that i take a ride by bus to tuition. OK.. start tuitioning. There is a F@*% guy who is breaking up my NERVES ! I don't know why teacher like to call him to read ! SUCH IRRITATING VOICE ! making me crazy ! I cant relax sitting in the class with him. Everytime he always say he know everything ! IT SUCK ! He know NOTHING ! When making MISTAKE he will keep on saying "YA,YA,YA"

SHUT UP MORON !

Today my friend, Nicole is having an operation.I hope she get well soon T^T. PITY HER ~~
GOOD LUCK NICOLE !!

When i reach HOME, I take a rest until 7pm..YES ! I LOVE SATURDAY ! 

8 comments:

Lin Wan said...

haha,
kesian you la wei,
next time you should wear earplug :D

Feather Fansey said...

LOL! cool down ben! xD

Benson said...

Reira : XD ~ if i wear an earplug..cant hear teacher say thing dy..stupid bangla~

Feather : haha ~ okie okie ~ phew~ kinda aggresive while writing this blog ~ pity my comp~

Nicole Kymin Fansey said...

haha then better close up ur ear when he is reading...hahah XD

awwwww~~ ben so touched....thanks 4 ur wishes..really appreciate it! =)

Benson said...

Nicole : haha..yep ! i do it ..but his voice is soo penetrating ~ haha
hehe.Welcome ~ ^^

Benson said...

Happy to hear that ~

XoXo sarah fansey said...

u seems to hate him very very much ! haha i love saturday too !!! muacks !

Benson said...

eww..nt very very much~ u can use supperrbbbbbbb ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ haha!