My babe's

Monday, August 16, 2010

Omgosh ! I didn't go to school today ! Super lazy ! it's is so boring in the school ! I hate Monday ! Time won't passed while I was in school. Double period Chinese, double period BM, double period chemistry..ARGHH~thinking of it make me feel tired.

Okay, back to topic..i wanna talk about what happened yesterday. Finally I cut my hair. YEAH..but I miss my fringe .. I love long fringe then short ! I think it look nicer while it is long. But i need to cut since our school discipline teacher will cut mine T^T. Bye, My babe hair ! But i don't think anyone noticed it ~ Post the picture next time. Lazy to do it soooo

Next is my little babe birthday ~ My doggie - Pheonix. She finally reach 1 year old !

CONGRATULATION ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

3 comments:

Nicole Kymin Fansey said...

haha happy bday to pheonix oso! haha XD

Feather Fansey said...

hahahaha!
happy birthday ! xD
tadak ambil gambar =3=

Benson said...

Nicole : haha ! yeah ! 1 year old.. but it still like a baby ~ hehe

Feather : gt pic ~aiyo ~gt take pic..in the camera ~ XD