Memories in Leo Club

Friday, August 6, 2010


Hmm.. i commit in a lot of activities in Leo Club since i first started, and i became the EDITOR of Leo Club last year. This AJK suit me well, I love art and my friends knew it. So , they voted me. Thank you.  BUT  I, Benson had officially retired from Leo Club AJK today.Today is the "Installation and New member induction" of Leo club. I remember I started joining Leo Club since form 3 but i forgot why i joined it.

I love Leo Club. Hmm..the first project i started is the orange sale in 2008 i think. I admit I didn't helped much at that time. I really feel frustrated at that time doing the wrapping stuff. It is so BORING. After that , the second project is the HARI KOKURIKULUM i supposed. THIS IS WHERE MY NIGHTMARE BEGAN !!! I have been ordered to draw T shirt to sell that day. OMG ! the whole load od T shirt is driving me crazy ! Feel like crying at that time. I wanna slpit my body into 4 so i can draw it faster..but it just imagination.

I learned a lot of things after i joined Leo Club.I gained new experiences by joining and becoming a commitee in all the projects. I think THE MOST HORRIBLE PROJECT is the YE WELCOME PARTY held on December 2009. We cooperate with The Lions to organised this party. The YE WELCOME PARTY is organised due to some japanese is coming to Malaysia.

Well, we all suffered doing this party due to SOMEBODY's UNSYSTEMATICALLY work. We redo the invitation cards for soo many time. Pity Sue Ann and Pui Yan. We redo the fliers for soo many time. Pity Chun Hoe. We redo the banner for soo many time. Pity me. We redo the badge for soo many time. Pity Pui Yan. The secretary types soo many times. Pity Nicole. Thinking it back make me angry ! BASTARD ! GRR..Luckily MR. BK Soong guide us once and the things settle. STUPID LION KING !!

When i started writing this post, Memories flash back in my mind. Memories cannot be replaced. Once, one of my teacher told me to commit more in activities. He told me that when you did a project and activities, the process is more important. You get precious memories with friend. You get precious experience which might be useful when u come out to this dreadful society.

Here is some of the pictures,
Drawing the wall in the dewan 2009

YE Welcome Party
YE Party Badge. WE LOVE IT ! 2009
The Blue Coat is the YE. 2009
National Planetarium 2010
Museum Negara 2010
Visit to HOUSE OF JOY 2010
Hari Kokurikulum 2010
New member Induction 2010
BOD of 2009 to 2010 & BOD of 2010 to 2011
I LOVE SEGAR LEO !!!
GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW BOD !!

7 comments:

Lin Wan said...

Awww~too bad I didn't join the Leo Installation :/
anyway congratulation for your retirement ! You are officially old x) !

Benson said...

Reira : OMG ! not old ! my youth will start at 21 ! XD ~i will become old a 35 ! ahahahha~~

烧卖 Siew Mai said...

haha..kelian~
nvm la..every thing has a good starting point and yet a wonderful ending~ou have did alot for LEO club..sure they wont forget you de la..haha

XoXo sarah fansey said...

leo leo leo ....
i will be missing it =)

Benson said...

Simple Girl : haha..yeah ! i bet too !..we wont frget wad we did..but dunno the next generation

Sarah : yeah..miss a lot ~ a lot of memories in there~

Nicole Kymin Fansey said...

haha a lot of memories really!

Benson said...

Nicole : yep ~ but we r going T^T aikss..no more outing like we did b4 haizz~