A New One

Monday, October 17, 2011

I dunno since when is the last time I wrote a post .. It's been a long long long time..
Well , NOt that i am busy .. just being lazy to update >< ~
I am in matriculation life for 5 months( i guessed) if i am not mistaken..
Things had really change a lot.. I really miss my secondary school friend here..
BTW I met some nice friends here ..
LET ME MAKE CLEAR ABOUT THIS. 
I seem to have a lot of friends surrounding me, 
I mean .. well yeah.. I can make friends easily, but there's a difference between friends and buddies. 
I may look friendly and cheerful, but that's only part of me :-)

My exam is coming soon.. 2 weeks more to go..Am i prepared ? I don't think so ..
arghh ! I am frustrated ! I woke up quite early this morning , but i ended up typing blog at here .
I should really updated myself and keep myself civilised ! I went back home last week..
I am glad that i went home ~ MY family kept me delight ! Thank you mummy and daddy and sis <3 !
I had enough rest ! and now is the time for me to fight !
After my finals, I should have 2 weeks for me to enjoy , but I need to come back to school after 5 days of relaxing.. I became the Sukarelawan for KAKOM ( Matriculation Sport's Day) .. So, we need to come back and aid the lecturers.


I promised myself I need to get 4.0 Flat ! AND ONCE I SAID SO ! I WILL DO IT ! STUDY !!!

0 comments: