Genting 3rd day ♥♥

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Last !!! THE LAST DAY !! AWW !! TIME FLEW !! I missed it !! I woke up 6:30am early in the morning ! I woke Sim up and we went buying breakfast for others. Phew ! Freezing cold that day ! HAHAHA ! we came back sweating, i dont know why ?! After we came back, taking pic with Sim. He was going back to Kedah soon.

Sim and me 

Sim and me ! yeah ! peace !
Oh ! bla bla bla .. Having our breakfast !then some of them go to video station to play game and some of us played cards in the room ! Wee ! such a nice game with u all !! haha ! Having tibits, chit-chatting ! And so, 12:00pm arrived and its time to go back ! So sad..Why times flew ? Hmm..can convert back ? T^T

Dye hair !!

Gs and me

Sarah and me 

Family photo !!
So before we go back..photo time.. I planned to take photo with each of them ! yeah ! i will just post some of it ! TOO MUCH XD !! I posted on facebook of all the photos .

I miss this ! When we have the chance to go out again ???! FRIENDSHIP 4 EVER ! YEAH ! ♥ u all !!

3 comments:

GuanSze said...

lol it was rily fun with u guys~~!
hope next time in da future v will go for holiday again!!!:)

Benson said...

haha ! we will & we must dude ! XD ! i really enjoy with u guys !

Takeshi said...

geng! 好羡慕你们青春无敌...
不过你们做的事,我以前也有做的,哈哈!
现在很难找回以前的朋友了,所以奉劝:珍惜,多联络,不要让朋友“不见掉”!
:)