Genting 1st day

Sunday, December 19, 2010

We are sooooo kuazhang ! We went to GENTING just we finished our SPM 15/12 until 17/12 ! So damn HAPPY ! OK ! I will seperate Genting into 3 posts , because i hate writing long posts ..haha !

So , we depart from Rawang from 2pm near Nicole's house ! Everyone bring their bags and everyone feel exciting ! Maybe this is their 1st time going on a trip with a bunch of friends ! As for me , i feel both excited and thrilling ! I went with a trip with friends before but that is just a camp we can't go and play along freely as we wished ! So this time is a little bit different ! WOO - HOO !

Unprepared when i capture 

Finally they realised
It took almost 1 hour 15 minutes to reach there , quite a short journey ! However the spinning and turning road making me feel a little bit dizzy , and pressure change too ! So, quite not used to it when we went up there ! When we reached , we straight away went to our accommodation - Apartment Ria. Thank you Sim !
When we reached the apartment 
We relax for a while when we reached. Without wasting any our time we went to 1st World !
we are crazy about taking photograph ! While walking to 1st world !
I was amazed before i reached ! Oh my gosh ! The christmas decoration are sooo beautiful ! The designers used " RECYCLE" as the theme for this year decoration ! It's creative , fantastic , and this can save the world ! I it !!!

Bottles of reindeers 

Boxes of decoration !

Big bottles Christmas tree !

SUPERB BIG bottles of reindeers and santa claus !!
So, We just wandering around in 1st World and we decided to buy ticket for the movie NARNIA ! ASLAN , u are so damn yeng ! 


I love this picture very much ! We took it in front of the cinema.
After buying tickets we went and play boiling ! YEAH ! SO MUCH FUN ! After playing we went back to have steamboat ! I bring a lot of stuff there ! IT is fun having steamboat-ing with 15 other people ! WEE ~
i am busy washing stuff ! NO TIME ! I MISS THIS XD 
After steamboat-ing , we went to watched our movie ! Before i went I took camera whore fr a while ~
We watched untill 1am. We celebrate Nicole birthday secretly ! S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E !!!  She cried ! Aww..so touched ! XD ! Then We went back chit chatting , playing cards as usual ! Then We REST !! PREPARE FOR THE 2nd DAY !

0 comments: